Andaman Tour 4N/5D
The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. These roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Indigenous Andaman Islanders inhabit the more remote islands, many of which are off limits to visitors.
TRIP AT A GLANCE
Day 1: Arrive Andaman - Carbyn's Cove, Sound& Light Show at Cellular Jail
Day 2: to Havelock by Ferry from Port Blair and visit Radhanagar Beach at Havelock
Day 3: Havelock: Excursion to Elephant Beach
Day 4: Havelock: Return to Port Blair
Day 5: Departure
End of Sevices
Arrive at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to Hotel. After lunch proceed to Corbyn’s Cove beach the only beach in city of Port Blair. In the evening proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light show (at 1800 hrs or 1900 Hrs, depending on light and sound show ticket availability) at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Only on Monday, Wednesday & Friday, first show will be in Hindi & second show will be in English and rest other days both shows will be in Hindi. Also note Sound & Light Show tickets will be booked for Hindi by default until or unless specifically shows will be in Hindi. Also note Sound
Light Show tickets will be booked for Hindi by default until or unless specifically
Overnight stay at hotel
Departure by ferry from Port Blair – Havelock. The ferry takes 2.5 hrs. to reach Havelock. On arrival proceed to selected hotel and in the evening visit Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine. Return back to hotel to relax and unwind. (Kindly remind hotel to provide packed breakfast at Port Blair since the same is not included at Havelock).
NOTE: *No Vehicle provided to Radhanagar beach for the guests staying at TSG Blue, Taj Exotica & Barefoot, as its walkable distance.
Overnight stay at hotel
Car will come at 0700 hrs and please ensure you are ready as the boat will leave at 0830 hrs and it is a further 10 min drive away to the boat) Embark on the most memorable trip for water sports activity at extra cost Its also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life.
Note: Inclusive of car pick up and drop to jetty. (The trip may be changed to light house subject to weather conditions and visibility).
Do note that incase guest is delayed for Elephant Beach No Refund will be offered if the boat has left). Water activities at extra cost on direct payment basis
Check out in the morning. Return from Havelock Island in the evening by ferry 1500 hrs/ 1545 hrs and transfer to hotel in Port Blair. Ferry takes 2.5 hrs to cover the distance. Drop to Port Blair Hotel. Evening at Leisure.
(Do note that all hotels on Havelock have a early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of hotel Management)
Depart Port Blair with Fond memories of these mesmerizing Islands
1) 02 Nights stay at selected category of hotel/resort at Port Blair + 02 Nights stay at selected category of hotel/resort at Havelock
2) Daily breakfast and Dinner, as indicated in the meal plan. (Except breakfast on day of arrival)
3) Entry tickets, and ferry tickets to all sightseeing places.
4) PB – Havelock - PB by private ferry (Makruzz/Green Ocean) - subject to availability
5) All transfers by 01 Ac car in Port Blair and Havelock.
1) Vehicle at disposal at Port Blair & Havelock.
2) Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
3) Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
4) Guide Charges, Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing
5) Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals
6) Any additional charges arising due to natural calamities, political disturbances, VIP
- No hotel / flight / ferries have been booked for this itinerary and will be subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All trips are subject to clear-weather conditions
- Above quote is based on double or single occupancy. Twin sharing rooms are not available in Andaman
- You may experience poor to worse mobile and WIFI connectivity in Andaman Island.
- Please read all the points, terms & conditions carefully, before confirming your trip
- Prices have been calculated with existing rate of taxes and may change owing to increase in Govt. Tax. Any hike in taxes shall be chargeable