Shimla- Kullu- Manali Tour - 5N/6D
Tourism in Himachal Pradesh relates to tourism in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Himachal Pradesh is famous for its Himalayan landscapes and popular hill-stations. Many outdoor activities such as rock climbing, mountain biking, paragliding, ice-skating, and heli-skiing are popular tourist attractions in Himachal. Shimla is the capital of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, in the Himalayan foothills. Once the summer capital of British India, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Kalka-Shimla Railway, completed in 1903. It’s also known for the handicraft shops that line The Mall, a pedestrian avenue, as well as the Lakkar Bazaar, a market specializing in wooden toys and crafts. Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It's also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
TRIP AT A GLANCE
(Day 1): Shimla – Arrive in Siimla –Visit Mall road
(Day 2): Shimla – Kufri, Christ Church, vice regal Lodge, Scandal point
(Day 3): Simla to Manali via Kullu – Vaishno Devi Temple, Shawl Factory, River rafting
(Day 4): Manali– Hadimba Devi Temple, Vasisth village, Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar
(Day 5): Manali –Sohlang Valley– Snow Point- Mall road
(Day 6): Departure– Depart for home
End of Services
On arrival Delhi pick up from Airport or Railway station. Depart for Shimla. Shimla is the beautiful capital of Himachal Pradesh, which offers wonderful holiday experience full of adventure, romance and complete spiritual as well as inner relaxation. British were so incapacitated by its beauty that it remained their summer capital for over 75 years. It is situated at an altitude of 2205 m. On arrival check in hotel.
Overnight at Hotel
Morning after breakfast Excursion to Kufri (17 KM one way). The Hill Station Kufri is just 16 kms from Shimla, at the height of 2,633 m, famous for its trekking and hiking trails. It is also known for nature parks and picnic spots. It is famous for winter sports. This place is also full of lush green hills. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Pony and Yak Ride and one can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in(1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. Evening return to Hotel.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Morning After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Manali by surface. En route visit Manikaran and Kullu Shawl factory, you can do river rafting at babeli Kullu. Arrive and transfer to hotel. Evening free for rest.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Morning After breakfast free for personal activities After some time proceed to visit Hidimba Devi Temple, the oldest temple in Manali, Tibetan centre & Club monastery, Vasisth village, known for its hot Sulphur spring, Van Vihar Evening return to Hotel
Overnight stay at hotel.
Morning After breakfast get ready for excursion to Sohlang Valley which offers a spectacular view of glaciers and snow-capped peaks, at an altitude of 3978 meters. (visit to Rohtang Pass not included in the cost. subject to weather conditions and road being open). (As per Himachal Government rule, for Rohtang Pass the guest have to hire car from Taxi union on Direct Payment Basis.) Rest of the day is at leisure or take a stroll down the Mall road.
Overnight Stay at hotel.
Morning After breakfast check out from the hotel. Manali to Delhi by surface on arrival drop at Airport for fly back to your own destination.
End Of Services
- Accommodation on Twin/Double sharing based on above package.
- Daily Breakfast at all hotel as per above mentioned package.
- Transfers/Sightseeing will be provided by A/c individual vehicle at all places.
- Assistance at Airport.
- English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Entrance Pass permit for Rohtang Pass
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- All toll taxes, parking fee, fuel surcharges, driver bata included.
- Includes GST on the above package cost
- Airfare/Train Ticket.
- Visa / Travel Insurance charges.
- Camera fee at monument.
- Any other services which are not mentioned in the tour cost inclusions.
- Any additional meals unless specified in the program.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non- alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary.
- Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the ones mentioned in the inclusions.
- Supplement charges applicable for Long weekends and festive period.
- Entrance fees and guide charges, unless specified in the inclusions.
- In case of any increase in fuel cost, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Hotel timings: Check in – 1400hrs; Check out – 1000hrs
- Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of check in at hotel
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar category
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- All transfers and sightseeing shall be provided by an exclusive vehicle unless otherwise specified.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- Above package cost does not valid for New Year, Christmas, Diwali, Long Weekends Etc.
- If the booking cancel before 45 days than full refund will be back (Except GST + Service charges will be applicable)
- If the booking cancel within 45 days – 30 days than 25% amount will be deducted
- If the booking cancel within 30 days – 15 days than 50% amount will be deducted
- If the booking cancel within 15 days then non refundable
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The above cancellation policy will not be applicable for the booking made during Peak Season.