Ayurvedic De-stress Treatment - 3N/4D
Ayurveda or Ayurvedic medicine is a system of age old Indian tradition, is native to the Indian subcontinent, and is a form of alternative medicine. The oldest known Ayurvedic texts are the Suśrutha Saṃhitā and the Charka Saṃhitā. These Classical Sanskrit texts are among the foundational and formally compiled works of Ayurveda.
Around 600 BC this new system of medicine evolved in India. This is a system that stressed on its prevention, in addition to treating an ailment, and it came to be called Ayurveda. This tradition of health and care (wellness) was followed by the Dravidians and Aryans alike and has been practiced ever since. There are historical references of some sort of a crude system of healing prevalent in Kerala dating back to the 5th Century.
By the medieval period, Ayurvedic practitioners developed a number of medicinal preparations and surgical procedures for the treatment of various ailments. Practices that are derived from Ayurvedic medicine are regarded as part of complementary and alternative medicine, and along with Siddha Medicine and Traditional Chinese medicine, form the basis for systems medicine.
Ayurveda is at present well integrated into the Indian National health care system, with state hospitals for Ayurveda established across the country.
Popularity of Ayurveda and wellness tours is turning out to be an important contributor to the tourism boom in India. Kerala is the only state in India which practices this system of medicine with absolute dedication.
Today, Ayurveda is an indispensable branch of medicine - a complete naturalistic system that depends on the diagnosis of your body's humours - vata, pitta and kapha - to achieve the right balance. We have various wellness tour programs with Kerala as the destination.
Treatment program starts with the 04 days long Ayurveda Treatment to rejuvenate your body and mind. After the De-stress treatment and rejuvenation, return home with fresh energy and determination to live your life in wellness ever after.
Trip at a Glance
Day 1: Oil massage
Day 2: Sirodhara Patrapodalaswedam
Day 3: Patrapodalaswedam Sirodhara
Day 4: Patrapodalaswedam Sirodhara
End of Services
Upon arrival at Cochin International Airport, proceed to Thrissur Ayurveda Resort.
Destress treatment for 1st Day
Treatment starts With Oil Massage
Abhyanga - Oil massage is a healing system for overall health and well-being.
- Increased circulation, especially to nerve endings
- Toning of the muscles and the whole physiology
- Calming for the nerves
- Lubrication of the joints
- Increased mental alertness
- Improved elimination of impurities from the body
- Softer, smoother skin
- Increased levels of stamina through the day
- Better, deeper sleep at night
Overnight at Resort
Day 2 - 4
Destress treatment for day 2, 3 & 4
Sirodhara & Patrapodalaswedam
Pathra podali sweda
Elakizhi, also called Patra Pinda Sweda, is a form of sweat therapy used to provide relief from pain and rejuvenate and strengthen the soft tissues, joints, and muscles in the body. It is prepared from herbal ingredients such as the leaves of medicinal plants to induce sweating.
Shirodhara is a form of Ayurveda therapy that involves gently pouring liquids over the forehead and can be one of the steps involved in Panchakarma. Shirodhara has been used to treat a variety of conditions including eye diseases, sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, greying of hair, neurological disorders, memory loss, insomnia, hearing impairment, tinnitus, vertigo, and certain types of skin diseases like psoriasis. It is also used non-medicinally at spas for its relaxing properties.
Overnight at Resort
- Night accommodation for 04 days in the resort.
- Airport transfers to Ayurveda resort
- All meals, every day.
- One non-veg dish per day free of charge upon special request by the guests in advance. Any additional non-veg dishes will be charged at Rs.150.00 per dish. Generally the food and diet will be regulated by the consulting doctors.
- One sightseeing option per week. The sightseeing destinations are Nattika Snehatheeram beach, Gurvayoor temple, Elephant fort, Thrissur city church/temple, shopping.
- A clay modelling session free of charge to the clients on request.
- A cultural evening may be organized depending on the number of in-house guests.
- Yoga session every day for the inmates.
- Use of facilities like swimming pool, gym, library, indoor and outdoor games.
- All therapies and medications under the guidance of trained medical practitioners
- All taxes Included
- International and domestic air / train tickets and visa charges
- Personal expenses like shopping and private travelling
- Ongoing and extended treatments and therapies
Note: Tour extension for leisure purposes is available on special request.