HIMACHAL: A land of splendid mountains, a pristine place which feeds and provides solace to the mind and soul, a pious land which is associated with the supernatural, an enigma of a place which attracts people from every nook and corner of the world- It's incredible, it's beautiful, its enchanting- It's Himachal!
Himachal Pradesh is a magical place where the sun sets in paradise. Reorganized as the 18th Indian state in 1971, Himachal is located on the north-western region of the Himalaya. Himachal is landlocked between Jammu and Kashmir to the north, Tibetan plateau to the west, and Punjab to the east; the state stands apart in terms of its sheer topographic diversity and breath taking pristine natural beauty. It is said that the land possesses such magnetism that it attracts nature lovers and voyagers from not only India but across the globe.
Himachal possesses a unique charisma! Truly a traveller's paradise, Himachal has everything which can fascinate a tourist. Mighty snow peaks, deep gorges, lush green and golden valleys, flower filled meadows, misty woods, fast flowing icy rivers, glaciers, gushing water streams, steep waterfalls, enchanting lakes, rippling streams are a few manifestations of its unparallel beauty.
TRIP AT A GLANCE
Day 1: Arrival Chandigarh – Shimla – visit Local City Tour
Day 2: Shimla – Kufri – Local City Tour – Shimla
Day 3: Shimla – Manali – Enroute visit Kullu
Day 4: Manali Half Day City Tour – visit Hadimba Temple, Club House, Van Vihar etc & Naggar Castle
Day 5: Manali – Solang Valley – Manali
Day 6: Manali – Dharamshala – visit local city tour
Day 7: Dharamshala – Dalhousie
Day 8: Dalhousie – Khajjiar – Dalhousie
Day 9: Dalhousie – Chandigarh Departure
End of services
Upon arrival at Chandigarh Airport, meet with our representative at the airport & directly proceed to Shimla. Shimla perched at 7000 feet above sea level, the heady combinations of Chill mountain air, orchards and colonial charms still make Shimla a dream get away. Check in at hotel & Evening spend at leisure time.
Overnight stay at Whistling Pine Resort or Similar
After breakfast, Full day city tour – The Ridge – famous for its neo – Gothic structures, Lakkar Bazaar - popular for its wood crafts and souvenirs , Jakhoo Hill, St. Michael’s Cathedral and State Museum, Kalabadevi Temple, Jakhu Temple, Hanuman Temple or stop for a while at the beautiful stained – glass - windows of Christ Church, which was built in the 1850 ‘s. Afternoon excursion to Kufri a 30 Minutes’ drive from Shimla, an exotica of nature as a place surrounded by dense forest and snow caped mountains amidst virgin peaks and natures flora and fauna where one can completely relax and tune oneself for natural beauty, evening free to enjoy the scenic beauty of Kufri. Return to Shimla.
Overnight stay at Whistling Pine Resort/Similar
Post breakfast check out from hotel & proceed to Manali, Enroute visit Raghunath temple, Beas River & Shawl Factory in Kullu. Take an optional rafting trip (subject to weather condition and on direct payment basis). Drive to Manali take you to the valley of Gods, is a combination of natural splendor and rich cultural heritage. Late night arrival checks in at the hotel.
Overnight stay at Golden Apple Cottage or Similar
After breakfast, check out from hotel and visiting local sightseeing - Hadimba Devi Temple – built in the tranquil and serene woods, Vashist Bath, Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and Mall Road. Drive to Naggar visit to Nagar Jana Water Fall. From Manali to Nagar is 20 KM. This water fall is at 11.5 KM from Nagar town. The road starts from Nagar Market centre and it goes up and after half KM you must take right turn and pass through narrow Jungle road with tall pine trees. Return to the Manali and check in at hotel.
Overnight stay at Golden Apple Cottage or Similar
Full day tour of Solang Valley – The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best, you have next two hours to enjoy this snowy haven. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little snow hills. On your descents to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Ralha falls, Nehru Kund. (Rohtang Pass Permit union vehicle is allowed only, and Extra cost will be applicable as per subject to availability of vehicle or direct payment basis)
Overnight stay at Golden Apple Cottage or Similar Hotels
After breakfast, check out from Manali & proceed to Dharamshala. Afternoon arrival at Dharamshala & Visit Brejeshwari Temple- temple dedicated to Bajreshwari Devi. It is one of the 51 Shaktipeeths. Proceed to visit the historical Kangra Fort, Bhagsu Nag, Meclodganj, Chamunda Mandir and the sacred Dal Lake.
Overnight stay at Snow Crest Inn or Similar
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Dalhousie. Surrounded by the beautiful scenery of snow-capped peaks, Dalhousie is situated at 6000-9000 feet above sea level. The town was named after Lord Dalhousie who was the British Viceroy in India at that time. Check into the hotel and relax a while. Evening visit the local market and enjoy your shopping.
Overnight stay at Hotel Mohan Palace or Similar
Today get ready for an excursion to Khajjiar- a mini Switzerland. Surrounded by green meadows and dense forests, Khajjiar sits on a small plateau with a small stream-fed lake in the middle that has been covered over with weeds. visit Khajji Nag temple dating back to 12th century AD. This shrine is dedicated to the Nagdev (snake) and is a fine blend of Hindu and Mughal styles of architecture. The images of five Pandvas made out of wood stand in the corners of the Mandapa of the temple. Thereafter drive to Chamba and visit temple at Chamba and local market of Chamba. Return to hotel
Overnight stay at Hotel Mohan Palace or Similar
After breakfast, early check out from hotel & proceed to Chandigarh Airport for your onward journey.
*** Tour ends with sweet memories ***
- Accommodation on Twin/Double sharing basis
- (Breakfast & Dinner) will be serve at all places (Arrival breakfast is not included)
- Transfers/Sightseeing will be provided by A/c Small Vehicle at all places – (A/c will not be operated in hilly area)
- Pickup & Drop to Amritsar Airport/Pathankot Railway Station by A/c Small Vehicle
- Assistance at Airport
- All toll taxes, parking fee, fuel surcharges, driver bata includes
- Includes GST on the above package cost
- Airfare/Train Ticket
- Visa / Travel Insurance charges.
- Camera fee at monument.
- Local Guide/Entrance Fees
- Monument charges
- Any other services which are not mentioned in the tour cost inclusions.
- Any meals / en-route meals unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non- alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary.
- Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned in the inclusions.
- Supplement charges applicable for Long weekends and festive period.
- Entrance fees and guide charges, unless specified in the inclusions.
- Any increase in fuel cost, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Meals will be served as per the hotel’s standard timing
- Standard Hotel timings: Check in – 1400hrs; Check out – 1000hrs
- Early Check in & Late Check out – Subject to availability of hotel rooms
- Wi-fi in the room – Subject to hotel’s internet policy
- Hotel Category – The actual conditions of some hotels might be lower than the star category accorded to them by the Tourism department.
- Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of check in at hotel
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar category
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in a room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Safety caution for clients – Parents may take care of their own children
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- We have a reasonable expectation that local driver/guide will know about the places very well
- All transfers and sightseeing shall be provided by an exclusive vehicle unless otherwise specified.
- A/C will be affected during high summer period and they will not get enough cooling inside the vehicle.
- A/C will not be operating in hilly areas as it may affect the vehicle performance.
- A/c Mini/Large Coach may not go through the narrow lanes and roads in hill stations
- Some vehicles may not enter hotel premises due to narrow road, market area, congested entrance etc.
- Vehicles may not enter parking points of all monuments, guests may have to walk their way into the monument.
- Some services may be affected by severe and unpredicted weather conditions
- Park your car in parking zones only and company will not be responsible for any damages.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended with/without prior notice. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- Above package price is not valid for New Year, Christmas, Diwali, Long Weekends Etc.
- Some hotels do not possess liquor licence. You are not permitted to consume liquor in public in those hotels. Kindly confirm the licence status with the hotel, if required.
- Valid Govt. issued personal Photo Id card/Aadhar Card will be required at the time of guest check in at hotels
- IPR will not be responsible for the loss of your valuables during this trip.
- The food and service conditions in hotels are beyond IPR controls.
- If the booking is cancelled 45 days prior to tour start date, then full refund (Service charges @ Rs.300 per person will be payable)
- If the booking is cancelled within 44 days – 30 days, 25% of the amount will be deducted
- If the booking is cancelled within 29 days – 15 days, 50% of the amount will be deducted
- If the booking is cancelled within 14 days, then no refund will be entertained.
Please note: Above package cost is valid for a couple on Double sharing basis
Validity: From 01st October to September 30th, 2019
Dussehra, Diwali & Long weekend season supplementary hike as per actual basis.