Kasol- Kheerganga Trek - 4N/5D
A wonder to behold, with an air which not only mystifies your sense but makes you live in the impulses of life, Kasol is a village mothered by the Parvati valley. This Himachal’s popular destination is best known for its thrilling treks, flavorsome food, roaring river and heartfelt humanity. It is one of the best summer getaways irrespective of your age; the whole venture filled with trekking, mountain sighting and more will make you feel and believe that this is the moment you can do the things you want and as your wings already exist, all you have to do is fly.
Trip at a Glance
Day 1: Delhi-Bhuntar– Overnight by Volvo
Day 2: Bhuntar – Kasol, visit Parvati Valley
Day 3: Kasol–Manikaran
Day 4: Kasol – Kheerganga Trek
Day 5: Departure– Depart for home- Overnight by Volvo
End of Services
On arrival at Delhi Airport and directly proceed to R k Ashram Volvo stand. Board the Delhi Bhuntar Volvo Bus in the evening between 4-6 PM. It will take 12 to 13 hours to reach Manali and the distance is 520 Kms. The Volvo will pass through Panipat, Kurukshetra, Ambala, Chandigarh, Bilaspur, Sundernagar, Mandi on the way to Bhuntar.
Overnight Journey By Volvo
Upon arrival at Bhuntar, pick up from the bus stand and reach Kasol which is just 22 kms away. At Kasol, on arrival after checking in at the hotel, leave for visting Parvati Valley which is one of the most beautiful destinations in the world. Starting at the confluence of River Parvati and River Beas, the valley is famous for its pretty as a picture coniferous forests and crystal clear mountain streams. Nestled in these sylvan hills is the charming village of Kasol.
Overnight Stay at kasol
Morning after Breakfast proceed to visit Manikaran Sahib which is a huge Gurudwara tucked between imposing hills and a fierce Beas. The high point of the Manikaran Sahib is the hot spring located within the premise of the Gurudwara. The devout take a dip here to wash their sins and illnesses away as the spring water is believed to have healing properties. The ‘Langar’ is delicious and wholesome. It is a fact that the rice is cooked in the hot water from the spring. You have to take off your footwear and cover your head in respect before entering the holy Gurudwara. Evening at leisure and Overnight at hotel.
Overnight stay at Hotel in Kasol
Post breakfast, get ready to traverse through the dense forest for 8-9 km for an unforgettable trek to Kheerganga. Jungle trekking is the best way to get close to the nature. Our guide will give you wilderness survival tutorials on the way to get hold of your survival skills. Kheerganga, located at an height of 9712 ft., is the most beautiful of all amongst the Parvati valley. After the group reaches Kheerganga around 4 PM, welcome snacks are served. Get relaxed, watch the sunset and wash your tiredness away in the mystical hot springs bath admiring the snow-clad peaks at an altitude of 13,051 feet. Fire up the evenings with dinner around a bonfire and experience the perfect stargazing in the clear skies all night long.
Overnight stay at hotel/Camp
A delicious breakfast is served at 8 AM post which 2 hours to spend in Kheerganga exploring the village. Around 10 AM, the check out from Kheerganga campsite to descend back to Barsheni and drop to Bhuntar bus stand.
Overnight Journey by Volvo.
- Accommodation on Twin/Double sharing basis
- MAPI (Breakfast & Dinner,) as per above mentioned package(Except arrival breakfast & Overnight journey dinner is not included)
- Transfers/Sightseeing will be provided by Non- A/c Small Vehicle at all places
- Pickup from Bhuntar bus stop & drop to Bhuntar bus stop with local sightseeing will be cover by Non- A/c Small vehicle
- A/c Semi-sleeper Volvo Bus Tickets includes from Delhi – Bhuntar– Delhi
- Assistance at Bhuntar Bus Stand
- Local Guide for Trekking
- A/c Semi Sleeper Volvo Tickets
- All toll taxes, parking fee, fuel surcharges, driver bata includes
- Includes GST on the above package cost
- Airfare/Train Ticket
- Visa / Travel Insurance charges.
- Camera fee at monument.
- Local Guide/Entrance Fees
- Monument charges
- Any other services which are not mentioned in the tour cost inclusions.
- Any meals / en-route meals unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non- alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary.
- Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned in the inclusions.
- Supplement charges applicable for Long weekends and festive period.
- Entrance fees and guide charges, unless specified in the inclusions.
- Any increase in fuel cost, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Meals will be served as per the hotel’s standard timing
- Standard Hotel timings: Check in – 1400hrs; Check out – 1000hrs
- Early Check in & Late Checkout – Subject to availability of hotel rooms
- Wi-fi in the room – Subject to hotel’s internet policy
- Hotel Category – The actual conditions of some hotels might be lower than the star category accorded to them by the Tourism department.
- Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of check in at hotel
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar category
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in a room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Safety caution for clients – Parents may take care of their own children
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- We have a reasonable expectation that local driver/guide will know about the places very well
- All transfers and sightseeing shall be provided by an exclusive vehicle unless otherwise specified.
- A/C will be affected during peak summer period and there may not be enough cooling inside the vehicle.
- Some vehicles may not enter hotel premises due to narrow road, market area, congested entrance etc.
- Vehicles may not enter parking points of all monuments, guests may have to walk their way into the monument.
- Some services may be affected by severe and unpredicted weather conditions.
- Park your car in parking zones only and company will not be responsible for any damages or theft.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended with/without prior notice. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- Above package price is not valid for New Year, Christmas, Diwali, Long Weekends Etc.
- Some hotels do not possess liquor licence. You are not permitted to consume liquor in public in those hotels. Kindly confirm the licence status with the hotel, if required.
- Valid Govt. issued personal Photo Id card/Aadhar Card will be required at the time of guest check in at hotels
- IPR will not be responsible for the loss of your valuables during the course of this trip.
- The food and service conditions in hotels are beyond IPR controls.
IPR Tours: Special Conditions for Hill Stations
- In some tourist places outside vehicles are not allowed. Hence local vehicles and drivers from the Union Taxi services will be provided (Example: Shimla/Manali etc).
- A/C will not be operating in hilly areas as it may affect the vehicle performance.
- A/C Mini/Large Coach may not go through the narrow lanes and roads in hill stations
- If the booking is cancelled 45 days prior to tour start date then full refund (Service charges @ Rs.300 per person will be payable)
- If the booking is cancelled within 44 days – 30 days, 25% of the amount will be deducted
- If the booking is cancelled within 29 days – 15 days, 50% of the amount will be deducted
- If the booking is cancelled within 14 days, then no refund will be entertained