Andaman Island Tour - 4N/5D
Scattered like an unsolved puzzle at the juncture of the Bay of Bengal and the Andaman Sea, the popular islands of Andaman are India's archipelago that promises to amaze and captivate at the same time. There are 572 islands, majorly divided into five broad categories - Great Andaman, Little Andaman, Ritchie's Archipelago, East Volcano Islands, and Sentinel Islands. Great Andaman is known for Port Blair, the capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, and the best islands that have the classiest beaches, simply the ideal holiday destination for indulging in watersports activities. Even for marine species, there's nothing better than Great Andaman, which is home to the Great Nicobar Biosphere Reserve and archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. Andaman Island are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life. At the Havelock Island of Ritchie's Archipelago cluster, one can enjoy water sports activities like Scuba Diving, and Snorkeling.
TRIP AT A GLANCE
Day 1): PortBlair – Arrive in PortBlair –Cellular jail- Light & Light & Sound Show
(Day 2): Havelock – PortBlair to Havelock by Cruise- Kalapathar Beach
(Day 3): Havelock – Havelock -Radhanagar Beach
(Day 4): PortBlair– Havelock-Elephant Beach –Return to Port Blair
(Day 5): Departure– Depart for home
End of Services
Fly to Port Blair. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel and check in. First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three story prison constructed by British in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence.
Overnight Stay at Hotel
Today after breakfast you will transfer to Jetty. Head to Havelock Island on board the cruise connecting the two islands. Havelock, about 54 kilo meters northeast of Port Blair, the Island is a hidden jewel. Havelock is a serene tropical island encompassing about 86 square kilo meters. Its clear waters are rated among the best in the world for Snorkeling and scuba diving. Close to 1000 different species of marine life inhabit the waters of the Andaman Islands. Scuba divers can see, sea slugs and snails, varieties of ghost pipe fish, jaw fish and a number of different crustaceans of all shapes and sizes. With its serene beaches, 40 meters visibility underwater! Colorful coral reefs and ‘far from the maddening crowd’ appeal, Havelock Island has emerged as a dream destination among discerning travelers. Arrive at Havelock Jetty, you are met and assisted by our representative. Board the waiting vehicles and drive to the hotel. After relaxation trip to Kalapathar Beach.
Overnight Stay at Hotel
Today after breakfast, trip to Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island. Located on the western side of the island, it stands away from the cluster. The glorious white sand beach shot to global fame when Time magazine (in 2004) rated it as the finest in Asia. With lush tropical forest rising on a hill to one side, the draw of this white sand beach has steadily grown in the legion of avid beach buffs. The popularity of this beach has triggered cruises from across the Andaman Sea. Travelers cruise over a few days from Thailand to experience the magic of this beach in particular. A wide beach that runs over a few kilo meters, Radhanagar is simply stunning. It lends itself to a variety of activities. (Please Note at Radhanagar Beach you have place for Wash and change on a Nominal charge of Rs 10 to 20 per head).
Overnight stay at Hotel
After Breakfast trip to we proceed for a visit to Elephant beach. Elephant Beach is a small pristine beach, rather remotely located; it can be reached by boat. The beach is also an extremely good place for Snorkeling with an easily accessible house reef, which boasts of beautiful corals and other marine life. The beach has also emerged as Havelock’s favorite spot for scuba diving. It is tailor made to be a beginner’s dive site. One can just walk straight from the beach and on to the spot where divers practice. Evening return to Port Blair Check in at the Respective Hotel.
Overnight stay at Hotel
Drop to Airport with memories of an ultimate holiday at Andaman Islands.
End of Services
- Accommodation on Twin/Double sharing based on above package.
- Daily Breakfast at all hotel as per above mentioned package.
- Assistance at Airport.
- English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Light & Sound show tickets.
- Transfers/sightseeing will be provided by A/c Individual vehicle at all places.
- All transfers at Havelock Island by –Ac vehicle
- Return Trip to Havelock from Port Blair by Makruzz /Makruzz Gold (Premium).
- Snorkelling trip to Elephant Beach at Havelock Island.
- All Entry/ferry tickets at sightseeing places.
- All Excursions in a general ferry.
- All toll taxes, parking fee, fuel surcharges, driver bata included.
- Includes GST on the above package cost
- Airfare/Train Ticket
- Visa / Travel Insurance charges.
- Camera fee at monument.
- Entrance Fees and Monument charges.
- Any other services which are not mentioned in the tour cost inclusions.
- Any additional meals unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porter room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non- alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional/optional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary.
- Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the ones mentioned in the inclusions.
- Supplement charges applicable for Long weekends and festive period.
- Entrance fees and guide charges, unless specified in the inclusions.
- In case of any increase in fuel cost, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Scuba Diving including transfers & diving equipment& Under Water Pictures - Rs 5220/-Per Person
- Sea Walk at North Bay on additional payment of Rs.4200/- per person.
- Jet Ski/Banana Ride at water sport complex on share boat (duration 10 minutes) - Rs 600/ - Per person
- Paddle Boats, self-driven at water sport complex (duration 10 minutes) - Rs 400/- per person
- Water skiing at water sport complex (duration 15 minutes) - Rs.700/- per person
- Upgrade to Deluxe Class in Makruzz/Makruzz Gold Per Person per sector: Rs 500/-
- Candle Light Dinner for couple on the Sea Beach/Sea Facing Venue with wine at Rs 5000/- to 8000/-extra depending on the rates charged by the Hotels.
- Flower Decoration for honeymoon couple & chocolate cake for one Night at Rs 4000/- to 5500/- Extra depending on the rates charged by the Hotels.
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Hotel timings: Check in – 1400hrs; Check out – 1000hrs
- Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of check in at hotel
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar category
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- All transfers and sightseeing shall be provided by an exclusive vehicle unless otherwise specified.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- Above package cost does not valid for New Year, Christmas, Diwali, Long Weekends Etc.
- If the booking cancels before 45 days than full refund will be back (Except GST + Service charges will be applicable)
- If the booking cancels within 45 days – 30 days than 25% amount will be deducted
- If the booking cancels within 30 days – 15 days than 50% amount will be deducted
- If the booking cancels within 15 days, then non-refundable
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The above cancellation policy will not be applicable for the booking made during Peak Season.