Udaipur Lake City Tour - 3N/4D
UDAIPUR: Udaipur also known as the City of Lakes, is the second most frequently visited tourist sight, in the North Indian State of Rajasthan. The marble palaces, beautifully laid out gardens and the lakes make Udaipur seem almost like a mirage. The City of Dawn, surrounded by the ancient Aravali Mountains and set on the edge of three lakes, is a brilliant kaleidoscope of narrow lanes flanked by bright stalls, gardens, lakes, palaces and temples.
Udaipur is the capital of the erstwhile kingdom of Mewar. The kingdom of Mewar, with which many legends of bravery are associated, was considered the most respectable of all Rajput princely states in Rajasthan. The Rulers of Mewar are still remembered for their bravery & courage they showed for protecting their motherland from external invaders. Udaipur's beauty and its remarkable past blossoms in the heart of the visitors for a long time. The places worth visiting in the city of Udaipur include City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Saheliyon ki Bari and a boat ride on Lake Pichola.
TRIP AT A GLANCE
Day 1: Arrival Udaipur/ Railway Station – Proceed to Udaipur & visit Lake Pichola (Boating Ride at Lake on Direct Payment), evening sunset view.
Day 2: Excursion Tour – Chittorgarh
Day 3: Udaipur City Tour – visit City Palace, Gulab Bagh, Sahelion Ki Bari etc.
Day 4: Udaipur Airport Departure
End of Services
Upon your arrival in Udaipur, your driver will greet you at Udaipur Airport/ Railway Station and transfer you to your Hotel. Check in and Rest of the day is at your leisure and rest. Udaipur is the historic capital of the former kingdom of Mewar. Udaipur is known as the City of Lakes and the Venice of the East. On Arrival, check in to your hotel. In the evening, explore the countryside on wheels, feet or horse and take a breath taking boat ride over the lake(at your own cost) admiring the perfect sunset view. Stay overnight at the hotel in Udaipur.
Overnight stay at Hotel Dayal or Similar Hotel
After breakfast start for full day excursion to Chittorgarh. Chittorgarh is the epitome of Rajput pride, romance and spirit. It reverberates with history of heroism and sacrifice, which is evident as it echoes with the tales sung by the Bards of Rajasthan. The main reason for visiting Chittorgarh is its massive hilltop fort, which is a depiction of Rajput culture and values. The fort stands on a 240-hectares site on an 180m high hill that rises rapidly from the plains below. Evening return to Udaipur. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Overnight stay at Hotel Dayal or Similar Hotels
After breakfast, proceed for a city tour. Begin your tour with a visit to the City Palace. Once here, marvel the rooms with mirrored walls and ivory doors, windows with colored glasses, the beautiful marble balconies and the peacock courtyard. Then visit the lovely Sahelion-ki-Bari (Queen's resort for their friends) gardens, Jagdish Temple - built by Maharana Jagat Singh and dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh. Then visit Bhartiya Lok kala Museum - a museum of folk and art that displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks and dolls.
Overnight stay at Hotel Dayal or Similar Hotels
After breakfast, check out from hotel & proceed to Udaipur Airport for your onward journey.
*** Tour ends with sweet memories ***
- Accommodation on Twin/Double sharing basis
- (Breakfast & Dinner) will be serve at all places (Arrival breakfast is not included)
- Transfers/Sightseeing will be provided by A/c Small Vehicle at all places
- Pickup & Drop from Udaipur Airport/Railway Station by A/c Small Vehicle
- Assistance at Airport
- All toll taxes, parking fee, fuel surcharges, driver bata includes
- Includes GST on the above package cost
- Airfare/Train Ticket
- Visa / Travel Insurance charges.
- Camera fee at monument.
- Local Guide/Entrance Fees
- Monument charges
- Any other services which are not mentioned in the tour cost inclusions.
- Any meals / en-route meals unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non- alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary.
- Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned in the inclusions.
- Supplement charges applicable for Long weekends and festive period.
- Entrance fees and guide charges, unless specified in the inclusions.
- Any increase in fuel cost, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Meals will be served as per the hotel’s standard timing
- Standard Hotel timings: Check in – 1400hrs; Check out – 1100hrs
- Early Check in & Late Check out – Subject to availability of hotel rooms
- Wi-fi in the room – Subject to hotel’s internet policy
- Hotel Category – The actual conditions of some hotels might be lower than the star category accorded to them by the Tourism department.
- Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of check in at hotel
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar category
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in a room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Safety caution for clients – Parents may take care of their own children
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- We have a reasonable expectation that local driver/guide will know about the places very well
- All transfers and sightseeing shall be provided by an exclusive vehicle unless otherwise specified.
- A/C will be affected during high summer period and they will not get enough cooling inside the vehicle.
- Some vehicles may not enter hotel premises due to narrow road, market area, congested entrance etc.
- Vehicles may not enter parking points of all monuments, guests may have to walk their way into the monument.
- Some services may be affected by severe and unpredicted weather conditions
- Park your car in parking zones only and company will not be responsible for any damages.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended with/without prior notice. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- Above package price is not valid for New Year, Christmas, Diwali, Long Weekends Etc.
- Some hotels do not possess liquor licence. You are not permitted to consume liquor in public in those hotels. Kindly confirm the licence status with the hotel, if required.
- Valid Govt. issued personal Photo Id card/Aadhar Card will be required at the time of guest check in at hotels
- IPR will not be responsible for the loss of your valuables during this trip.
- The food and service conditions in hotels are beyond IPR controls.