Taj Mahal With Manali Volvo Package (Ex- Del) - 6N/7D
AGRA: The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Himachal Pradesh is a northern Indian state in the Himalayas. It's home to scenic mountain towns and resorts such as Dalhousie. Host to the Dalai Lama, Himachal Pradesh has a strong Tibetan presence. This is reflected in its Buddhist temples and monasteries, as well as its vibrant Tibetan New Year celebrations. The region is also well known for its trekking, climbing and skiing areas.
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It's also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
TRIP AT A GLANCE
Day 1: Arrival Delhi Airport – Agra visit Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
Day 2: Agra – Delhi drop and board Volvo Bus – Overnight journey in Volvo
Day 3: Morning arrival Manali Bus Stop – Half day city tour
Day 4: Manali – Solang Valley – Manali
Day 5: Manali – Kullu – Manikaran – Manali
Day 6: Manali – Delhi Departure – Overnight journey in Volvo
Day 7: Early reach and transfer to hotel for freshen up and drop to Delhi Airport
End Of Services
Upon arrival at Delhi Airport, meet with our representative at the airport & directly proceed to Agra. Check in at hotel & Later visit Taj Mahal (Closed on Friday) the extravagant white mausoleum built by Emperor Shah Jahan, in the memory of his third wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Spend the afternoon visit Agra Fort & exploring this unique Indo - Islamic architecture.
Overnight stay at Hotel
After breakfast, check out from hotel & drive to Delhi. By Evening drop them Delhi bus stop. Board the Delhi Manali Volvo Bus in the evening between 5-6 PM. Manali is a combination of natural splendor and rich cultural heritage. It will take 13 to 15 hours to reach Manali and the distance is 560 Kms. The cab will pass through Panipat, Kurukshetra, Ambala, Chandigarh, Bilaspur, Sundernagar, Mandi and Kullu on the way to Manali.
Overnight at Volvo
Morning pickup from bus stop & proceed to hotel (Early check in subject to availability) Uopn arrival at Manali check In to the hotel later tour of Manali half day visiting Club House, Hadimba Devi Temple – built in the tranquil and serene woods, Vashist Bath, Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and Mall Road. Return to the hotel.
Overnight stay at Golden Apple Cottage or Similar Hotel
After breakfast at hotel proceed for full day tour of Solang Valley/Snow Point – The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best, you have next two hours to enjoy this snowy haven. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little snow hills. On your descents to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Ralha falls, Nehru Kund. Return to the hotel
Overnight stay at Hotel Atithi or Similar Hotel
Post breakfast proceed to visit Vaishno Devi temple & visit Shawl Factories in Kullu, The Beas River runs down the east side of Kullu, and its tributary the Sarvari River runs across the middle of town, dividing Kullu into southern and northern halves. The southern part (Dhalpur) has the taxi stand, tourist office, Dussehra grounds (two large, adjoining, open spaces) and most restaurants and hotels.
Drive to Manikaran which is famous for Hot Sulphur spring in Gurudwara. Return to Manali.
Overnight stay Golden Apple Cottage or Similar Hotels
After breakfast, check out from hotel & day at leisure and free to spend their time. Evening drop to Manali Bus Stop to board the Volvo Bus to Delhi for Overnight journey.
Overnight stay at Volvo
Reach early morning at Delhi Bus Stop and our driver pickup and transfer to hotel for freshen up with morning breakfast at hotel. Later drop them a Delhi Airport for your onward journey
End of Services
- Accommodation on Twin/Double sharing basis
- Breakfast & Dinner will be serve at all places as per above mentioned package (Arrival breakfast is not included)
- Transfers/Sightseeing will be provided by Non- A/c Small Vehicle at all places
- Pickup from Manali bus stop & drop to Manali bus stop with local sightseeing will be cover by Non- A/c Small vehicle
- A/c Semi-sleeper Volvo Bus Tickets includes from Delhi – Manali – Delhi
- All toll taxes, parking fee, fuel surcharges, driver bata includes
- Includes GST on the above package cost
- Airfare/Train Ticket
- Visa / Travel Insurance charges.
- Camera fee at monument.
- During the time of Volvo Overnight Journey Dinner cost does not included
- Rohtang pass / snow point visit depend on permission of NGT (Subject to availability on direct payment basis)
- Heater Charges
- Local Guide/Entrance Fees
- Monument charges
- Any other services which are not mentioned in the tour cost inclusions.
- Any meals / en-route meals unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non- alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary.
- Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned in the inclusions.
- Supplement charges applicable for Long weekends and festive period.
- Entrance fees and guide charges, unless specified in the inclusions.
- Any increase in fuel cost, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Meals will be served as per the hotel’s standard timing
- Standard Hotel timings: Check in – 1400hrs; Check out – 1000hrs
- Volvo Timing: Boarding – 17:00hrs; Arrival – 08:00hrs
- Early Check in & Late Check out – Subject to availability of hotel rooms
- Wi-fi in the room – Subject to hotel’s internet policy
- Hotel Category – The actual conditions of some hotels might be lower than the star category accorded to them by the Tourism department.
- Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of check in at hotel
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar category
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in a room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Safety caution for clients – Parents may take care of their own children
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- We have a reasonable expectation that local driver/guide will know about the places very well
- All transfers and sightseeing shall be provided by an exclusive vehicle unless otherwise specified.
- A/C will be affected during high summer period and they will not get enough cooling inside the vehicle.
- Volvo Buses from Delhi to Manali timing/seat no. subject to change during peak season
- Volvo Buses Luggage charges Rs. 20 Per Luggage will be charged extra to the client directly
- Dinner will be arranged by guest during the time of Volvo Overnight Journey
- Guests may arrange their own transfer from Manali hotel to Delhi Volvo bus stop or else extra charges will be applicable.
- Volvo buses may run late in case of any road construction, traffic jam, strike and bad weather conditions etc.
- A/C will not be operating in hilly areas as it may affect the vehicle performance.
- A/c Mini/Large Coach may not go through the narrow lanes and roads in hill stations
- Some vehicles may not enter hotel premises due to narrow road, market area, congested entrance etc.
- Vehicles may not enter parking points of all monuments, guests may have to walk their way into the monument.
- Some services may be affected by severe and unpredicted weather conditions
- Park your car in parking zones only and company will not be responsible for any damages.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended with/without prior notice. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- Above package price is not valid for New Year, Christmas, Diwali, Long Weekends Etc.
- Some hotels do not possess liquor licence. You are not permitted to consume liquor in public in those hotels. Kindly confirm the licence status with the hotel, if required.
- Valid Govt. issued personal Photo Id card/Aadhar Card will be required at the time of guest check in at hotels
- IPR will not be responsible for the loss of your valuables during this trip.
- The food and service conditions in hotels are beyond IPR controls.
- If the booking is cancelled 45 days prior to tour start date, then full refund (Service charges @ Rs.300 per person will be payable)
- If the booking is cancelled within 44 days – 30 days, 25% of the amount will be deducted
- If the booking is cancelled within 29 days – 15 days, 50% of the amount will be deducted
- If the booking is cancelled within 14 days, then no refund will be entertained.