Shimla With Mashobra & Naldehra Tour - 3N/4D
Shimla - Situated at an altitude of approx. 6500 ft above sea level, is the capital of the North Indian State of Himachal Pradesh. Shimla was the former official summer capital of the Government of India right up until 1947, when India gained Independence.
Shimla was originally a small hill village named after the goddess Shamla Devi, a manifestation of Kali. Discovered by the British in 1819, it became a popular refuge from the heat of the plains of North India. By 1830, it has become established as a favorite hill-station. In 1903, a railway line was laid, connecting it to the plains, and thus making it easily accessible. Shimla's salubrious climate helps make it a year-round destination.
Mashobra is a beautiful village that lies on the road leading from Shimla to Naldehra. This is situated at an elevation of 2148 meters above the sea level and is about six miles from Shimla Church. The entire valley is covered by dense woods of oaks and pines and is ideal for taking a pleasant walk during extremely soothing climate.
TRIP AT A GLANCE
Day 1: Arrival Delhi Airport/Railway Station – Proceed to Shimla
Day 2: Shimla – Kufri - Half day city tour - Shimla
Day 3: Shimla – Mashobra & Naldehra – Shimla
Day 4: Shimla – Delhi Departure
End of Services
Arrival at Delhi Airport /Railway Station / Bus Stand by exclusive vehicle. Drive to Shimla, Shimla is 370 Kilometres from Delhi and will take 7:30-8:00 hours to reach. Enjoy the Scenic Himalayas from the window of your cab when you enter Himachal Pradesh. Shimla perched at 7000 feet above sea level, the heady combinations of Chill mountain air, orchards and colonial charms still make Shimla a dream get away. Upon arrival check in at hotel. Rest at leisure.
Overnight stay at Hotel Rajat or Similar Hotel
After Breakfast, get ready for you day excursion to Kufri, You will visit the Hassan Valley which is among the top 10 dense forests in Asia, Mahasua Peak which is the highest peak in this region from where the Pir Panjal and Dhauladhar mountain range can be viewed, Maheshwari Temple which is a beautiful temple situated in the Mahasua Peak, the Mini Zoo which has various Himalayan animals, the Chini Bungalow which is a cosy and nice cafe owned by Himachal Tourism and the Jakhoo Temple which is a temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman and is situated at the highest peak of Himachal. visit to the years old Tara Devi Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple, visit Indian Institute of advance Studies, Army Museum, Jakhoo temple. In the evening explore Shimla city on foot as vehicle entry is prohibited. You can see prime places of Shimla like, Lakkar Bazaar, Ridge, Church, Mall road, Scandal Point, Kali Bari temple etc. Ideal time for shopping and eating out at restaurants on the mall road.
Overnight stay at Hotel Rajat or Similar Hotels
After breakfast, proceed to Mashobra. Mashobra is a beautiful village that lies on the road leading from Shimla to Naldehra. This is situated at an elevation of 2148 meters above the sea level and is about six miles from Shimla Church. The entire valley is covered by dense woods of oaks and pines and is ideal for taking a pleasant walk during extremely soothing climate.
Later visit the Naldehra Golf Club located in the hill state of Himachal Pradesh in North India some 22 km from Shimla constitutes a course perched at an altitude of 2200 meters. It is a par 68 18-hole course with 16 greens and 18 tees and has a design reminiscent of Scottish links courses.
Overnight stay at Hotel Rajat or Similar Hotels
After breakfast you will check out and proceed to Delhi after little bit of strolling on the Mall road if you want to do some shopping, Upon reaching Delhi you will be dropped at Airport/Railway station for your onwards journey.
*** Tour ends with sweet memories ***
- Accommodation on Twin/Double sharing basis
- (Breakfast & Dinner) will be served at all places (Arrival breakfast is not included)
- Transfers/Sightseeing will be provided by A/c Small Vehicle at all places – (A/c will not be operated in hilly area)
- Assistance at Airport
- All toll taxes, parking fee, fuel surcharges, driver bata includes
- Includes GST on the above package cost
- Airfare/Train Ticket
- Visa / Travel Insurance charges.
- Camera fee at monument.
- Local Guide/Entrance Fees
- Monument charges
- Any other services which are not mentioned in the tour cost inclusions.
- Any meals / en-route meals unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non- alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary.
- Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned in the inclusions.
- Supplement charges applicable for Long weekends and festive period.
- Entrance fees and guide charges, unless specified in the inclusions.
- Any increase in fuel cost, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Meals will be served as per the hotel’s standard timing
- Standard Hotel timings: Check in – 1400hrs; Check out – 1000hrs
- Early Check in & Late Check out – Subject to availability of hotel rooms
- Wi-fi in the room – Subject to hotel’s internet policy
- Hotel Category – The actual conditions of some hotels might be lower than the star category accorded to them by the Tourism department.
- Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of check in at hotel
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar category
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in a room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Safety caution for clients – Parents may take care of their own children
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- We have a reasonable expectation that local driver/guide will know about the places very well
- All transfers and sightseeing shall be provided by an exclusive vehicle unless otherwise specified.
- A/C will be affected during high summer period and they will not get enough cooling inside the vehicle.
- Some vehicles may not enter hotel premises due to narrow road, market area, congested entrance etc.
- Vehicles may not enter parking points of all monuments, guests may have to walk their way into the monument.
- Some services may be affected by severe and unpredicted weather conditions
- Park your car in parking zones only and company will not be responsible for any damages.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended with/without prior notice. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- Above package price is not valid for New Year, Christmas, Diwali, Long Weekends Etc.
- Some hotels do not possess liquor licence. You are not permitted to consume liquor in public in those hotels. Kindly confirm the licence status with the hotel, if required.
- Valid Govt. issued personal Photo Id card/Aadhar Card will be required at the time of guest check in at hotels
- IPR will not be responsible for the loss of your valuables during this trip.
- The food and service conditions in hotels are beyond IPR controls.
- If the booking is cancelled 45 days prior to tour start date, then full refund (Service charges @ Rs.300 per person will be payable)
- If the booking is cancelled within 44 days – 30 days, 25% of the amount will be deducted
- If the booking is cancelled within 29 days – 15 days, 50% of the amount will be deducted
- If the booking is cancelled within 14 days, then no refund will be entertained.