Bharatpur National Park With Taj Mahal Tour
The Keoladeo National Park or Keoladeo Ghana National Park formerly known as the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary in Rajasthan, India is a famous avifauna sanctuary that sees (or saw) thousands of rare and highly endangered birds such as the Siberian Crane come here during the winter season. Over 230 species of birds are known to have made the National Park their home. It is also a major tourist centre with scores of ornithologists arriving here in the hibernal season. It was declared a protected sanctuary in 1971. It is also a declared World Heritage Site.
AGRA - The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan, the builder
TRIP AT A GLANCE
Day 1: Arrival Delhi Airport / Railway Station – Proceed to Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
Day 2: Bharatpur – Agra - Visit Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
Day 3: Agra to Delhi Airport Departure
Upon arrival at Delhi Airport/Railway station, Meet with our representative at the airport and proceed to Bharatpur on arrival check in to the hotel & visit Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, also known as Keoladeo National Park. Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary is one of the famous sanctuaries of India that offer habitat to thousands of birds especially during summers. Over 230 species of birds are so far been recorded in the National Park. It is a major tourist spot with scores of ornithologists arriving here in the hibernal season. The park was declared as a protected sanctuary in 1971 and later a World Heritage Site.
Evening back to hotel - Hotel Udai Vilas or Simlar hotels
Morning after breakfast and proceed to visit the Tal Mahal. Tajmahal (1631-1653) - a poem in white marble, built by Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal. Enjoy Kalakriti show in the evening. Agra Fort (Fort and Palace) situated on the west bank of the river Jamuna River. The Red fort at Agra is spread over a triangular area of one and a half miles. Its walls are 70 feet high and are made of strong red-stone. In those days Jamuna used to flow past touching its wall. There are trenches along three sides of these walls wherein the water of Jamuna used to flow. Several holes have been constructed in it so that the enemy can be easily fired and there are arrangements to bombard the enemy positions from the wall. This fort took eight years to complete. Construction started in 1565 and was completed in 1573. In those days it entailed a total cost of 35 lacs of rupees. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Overnight stay, breakfast & dinner at hotel - Sarovar Premier or Similar Hotel
After breakfast, check out from hotel & proceed to Delhi you may proceed to your backward journey to your home town with sweet memories.
*** Tour ends with sweet memories ***
- Accommodation on Twin/Double sharing basis
- (Breakfast & Dinner) will be served at all places as per above mentioned package
- Transfers/Sightseeing will be provided by A/c Small Vehicle at all places
- Pickup & Drop from New Delhi Airport/Railway Station by A/c Small Vehicle
- Assistance at Airport
- All toll taxes, parking fee, fuel surcharges, driver bata includes
- Includes GST on the above package cost
- Airfare/Train Ticket
- Visa / Travel Insurance charges.
- Camera fee at monument.
- Local Guide/Entrance Fees
- Monument charges
- Any other services which are not mentioned in the tour cost inclusions.
- Any meals / en-route meals unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non- alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary.
- Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned in the inclusions.
- Supplement charges applicable for Long weekends and festive period.
- Entrance fees and guide charges, unless specified in the inclusions.
- Any increase in fuel cost, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Meals will be served as per the hotel’s standard timing
- Standard Hotel timings: Check in – 1400hrs; Check out – 1100hrs
- Early Check in & Late Check out – Subject to availability of hotel rooms
- Wi-fi in the room – Subject to hotel’s internet policy
- Hotel Category – The actual conditions of some hotels might be lower than the star category accorded to them by the Tourism department.
- Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of check in at hotel
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar category
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in a room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Safety caution for clients – Parents may take care of their own children
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- We have a reasonable expectation that local driver/guide will know about the places very well
- All transfers and sightseeing shall be provided by an exclusive vehicle unless otherwise specified.
- A/C will be affected during high summer period and they will not get enough cooling inside the vehicle.
- Some vehicles may not enter hotel premises due to narrow road, market area, congested entrance etc.
- Vehicles may not enter parking points of all monuments, guests may have to walk their way into the monument.
- Some services may be affected by severe and unpredicted weather conditions
- Park your car in parking zones only and company will not be responsible for any damages.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended with/without prior notice. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- Above package price is not valid for New Year, Christmas, Diwali, Long Weekends Etc.
- Some hotels do not possess liquor licence. You are not permitted to consume liquor in public in those hotels. Kindly confirm the licence status with the hotel, if required.
- Valid Govt. issued personal Photo Id card/Aadhar Card will be required at the time of guest check in at hotels
- IPR will not be responsible for the loss of your valuables during this trip.
- The food and service conditions in hotels are beyond IPR controls.