Malaysia - Truly Asia 3N/4D
Malaysia is a country where Muslim Malays, religiously diverse Chinese, and Hindu and Muslim Indians all muddle along with aboriginal groups (the Orang Asli) on Peninsular Malaysia and Borneo’s indigenous people, scores of tribes known collectively as Dayaks. Each ethnic group has its own language and cultural practices which you can best appreciate through a packed calendar of festivals and a delicious variety of cuisines. Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia, boasting gleaming skyscrapers, colonial architecture, charming locals, and a myriad of natural attractions. Genting Highlands – located just 45 minutes away from the Kuala Lumpur – tops the list for a quick holiday getaway in Malaysia.
Trip at a Glance
(Day 1): Arrive Kualalumpur, transfer to Genting highland.
(Day 2): Back to Kualalumpur to explore the city in a Half day city tour
(Day 3): Proceed for KL Bird park, KLCC Aquaria
(Day 4): Departure
End of Services
Upon arrival in Kuala Lumpur airport. Meet our representative at arrival hall and get transferred to Genting through one way cable car. Enroute stop at Batu caves. Situated at the altitude of 2000 meters above sea level it is one of the most developed hill resorts in M alaysia. The only casino in Malaysia is located right here. Complete the check-in formalities as per hotel’s check-in time (1400-1500 hrs.). Full of glitter and excitement, the atmosphere is best described as electrifying.
Overnight at hotel.
After a scrumptious breakfast, check out and get transferred to Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur is a beautiful city, its modern skyline is dominated by the 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers, a pair of glass-and-steel-clad skyscrapers with Islamic motifs. The towers also offer a public sky bridge and observation deck. Proceed for half city tour. Explore the old railway station, the King’s palace and the Petronas Twin Towers. Drive past the Independence Square, National Mosque and National Monument. At the National Museum stop for a brief photo shoots. Visit the Handicraft Centre or Chocolate Factory then get back to the hotel, rest of the day is free for you.
Overnight stay at Hotel
Morning breakfast and proceed to visit KL Bird Park. Located in the serene and scenic famous Lake Gardens, the KL Bird park is also well known as "World's Largest Free-flight Walk-in Aviary", offers a 20.9 acres of verdant valley terrain to be explored. Visit KL Aquaria - Aquaria KLCC is a world-class aquarium that showcases animals & marine life from Malaysia and around the world.
Back to hotel and overnight.
After breakfast check out from the hotel as per Standard checkout time & get transferred to the airport to board flight way back home.
End of Services
- Daily breakfast except day arrival day.
- 03 Night Accommodation in KUL.
- Genting Highland Tour With Cable Car (Batu Caves photo stop + Genting Cable Car (cash Allowance) on Pvt basis
- Half Day City Tour + KL Tower Entrance (Petronas Twin Tower (Photo Stop), Cocoa Centre, King Palace (Photo Stop), National Monument (Photo Stop), National Mosque (Photo Stop) & Independence Square) on Pvt basis.
- KL Bird park and KLCC Aquaria on Pvt basis
- All tour & transfers on Private basis.
- Airfare/ Visa
- Items of Personal Nature.
- Any other service or meal which is not mentioned in above inclusions.
- Peak season surcharge.
- Lunches and dinners, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance
- Any other service not mentioned in “Tour Price Includes”.
- The standard check in time in hotels vary from 1400 hours to 1600 hours depending upon hotel.
- The above package is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Early check-ins or late check-outs will be subject to availability and charged as per hotel policy.
- In case of any change in the dates of travel, amendment or rerouting of itinerary, change in hotels/room types, the costs will vary accordingly.
- In the event of circumstances/situations such as road blockage due to strike/agitation, natural calamities, sickness evacuation, delay/cancellation of train/flight etc. Also, due to monsoon rains and extreme weather patterns journey time can vary enormously at all times of year, which is beyond our control.
- Rates are not applicable in case of peak season, events and exhibitions.